‘Active Income’ is earnings out of labor or effort. People engage in thousands vocations and professions to earn active income. Solicitors, doctors, teachers, brokers, potters, goldsmiths are people dedicated to a few examples of vocations.
The essential characteristics, as well as disadvantages of active income, are:
- Requires the direct involvement of the individual concerned.
- Invariably consumes more than a than one-third of the highly valuable maximum available time resource – 24 hours of a day.
- In case of death or disability of the individual active income stops.
- Most importantly it is not available to a person in the old age when one cannot actively work anymore.
- What Is Passive Income?
- What is Financial Freedom?
- How The Passive Incomes of The Financially Free and The Rich Compare?
- Passive Incomes Empowers Pursuit of One's Dreams and Passions
- How To Generate Passive Income?
- Low Lifestyle Costs and High Passive Income Lead to Financial Freedom
- How to Attain Financial Freedom?
- How Will My Lifestyle Affect My Children?